Summers are great with all fun colors, chill Sharbat, and ice creams. Staying hydrated is essential in summer, but what if you get additional benefits of health as well. Sharbat is majorly famous in Asia, more specifically Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh. These days, mashroobat has a versatile range of flavors like Sandal Sharbat, Elaichi Sharbat, and much more.
Summer is a fun season, but it hassles when the heat tends to increase. Enduring heat and sweating can be annoying and make you lose your temper. But what keeps your sanity is to stay hydrated. This article will talk about the four great refreshing beverages that are best to beat the sizzling summers. Let’s talk about the 4 beverages that are refreshing and healthy. We’ve listed below:
Sharbat e Sandal
Sharbat e Sandal is a refreshing drink with the main ingredient, Sandalwood. Sandalwood is also a medicinal herb. Furthermore, it is an effective component of various products such as hair products, skin products, beverages, and therapeutic drugs.
Benefits of Sandal
- Let’s start with the skin benefits of Sandal. The sandal can either be used as powder or oil as it has a tremendous dermatological approach. It can cure your acne and certain skin diseases. The sandal mask can wipe off your scares as it carries the properties of antioxidants.
- You can use sandalwood with coconut oil as a hair mask. It boosts the growth of your hair.
- Isn’t it unbelievable that your allergies can be treated with aroma oil, more precisely sandalwood oil? Yes, sandalwood is good at treating allergic rhinitis.
- Neuroleptic has experimented on Sandal, and the results have significantly proven its effectiveness. Indeed, it can treat your anxiety and depression.
- It also has diuretic properties.
Recipe of Sharbat e Sandal
Sharbat e Sandal is readily prepared. Take 25 ml or two tablespoons in one glass of water or 200ml. It can vary according to desired taste.
It can also be sprinkled or coated on your deserts as a syrup or sugary flavor.
Benefits of Sharbat e Sandal
Sandal Sharbat is as beneficial for health. It hydrates your body and has a sweet taste. It also withstands a therapeutic and Unani approach. Well, it is one of the perfect segments to take as a refreshing and nourishing drink. Some benefits are listed below:
- Mostly, stomachs get infected by microbial infection; sharbat e sandal plays an effective role in treating certain diseases. It’s an effective drink for stomach care as it cures various digestive problems.
- It is beneficial for maintaining heart rate; it also helps to maintain proper blood circulation.
- Likewise, it detoxifies your blood and even a good source of iron and can cure anemia.
- During the sizzling summer, it neutralizes your body heat (maintain homeostasis of your body). It majorly cures your kidney and bladder issues as it aids urination.
- It reduces the chances of getting cancer as it has antioxidant properties.
[porto_product view=”list” product id=”3580″]
Sharbat e Elaichi
Sharbat e Elaichi is a refreshing drink in scorching summer. The main component is Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum). Cardamomum has a significant role in treating many diseases. True green cardamom belongs to the ginger family and has a peculiar aroma.
Benefits of Elaichi
- It’s primarily used in South Asia as a flavoring in dishes for the particular aroma and taste.
- Elaichi has a pharmaceutical approach as well. Hence, it is a part of many drugs such as antiseptic, antioxidant, antispasmodic, and carminative.
- Elaichi is effectively used to control bad breath and digestive disorders.
- A whole cardamom chewed is good for treating or preventing diabetes.
- Well-proven research has been formulated on Elaichi treating deadly diseases. Elaichi also treats breast cancer. Herbs and spices offer an alternative solution for breast cancer treatment, with bioactive components such as alkaloids, flavonoids, anthocyanin, phenylpropanoids, and terpenes that can inhibit biological processes associated with breast cancer cell growth. Species like Cardmomum are used in Unani medicines as well.
- Elaichi essential oil is popular in skincare. Elaichi has been proven as a beneficial ingredient for treating any skin disease. Many research papers have been studied.
Recipe of Sharbat e Elaichi
The recipe of Sharbat e Elaichi is easy to make. Add two tablespoons of it to the glass of water and stir it well. Now, your drink is ready. You can add it as a flavor to your dessert, ice cream, milkshakes, and much more.
Benefits of Sharbat e Elaichi
- It is an excellent drink for hot summer. It refreshes and hydrates your body with additional health benefits.
- You are facing a digestive problem. No worries, it improves your digestive profile.
- Try our sharbat to treat your bad breath and cavities issues.
- It has inflammatory properties against chronic disease.
- It eases your spasm and energizes your body.
- Not only that, but it has diuretic properties which maintain blood circulation.
[porto_product view=”list” product id=”3579″]
Moving toward the next wonder of refreshing beverage is Sharbat Kausar. Sharbat Kausar contains the main ingredients as Khas, Rose, Ushna, and Sandal. It comprises the wonder of natural herbs which combinedly treat many diseases. It is the best drink to beat hot summer with nutritional benefits.
Benefits of Ushna, Khas, Rose, and Sandal
The benefits of Ushna, Khas, Rose, and Sandal are versatile in range. Distinct Unani treatments are based on these vital herbs. As we’ve already discussed Sandal benefits, let’s jump on to the other.
Rose has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Rosewater can help you fight off and clean your wound and bacteria. It can reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and diabetes as well.
Ushna cure skin diseases. It has antibacterial, antimicrobial, astringent, and antiviral properties. It has diuretic and antioxidant properties as well.
Khas is a perennial herb that is mainly cultivated for sharbat flavoring and summer drinks. It treats your arthritis. It helps to cure digestive fire.
Recipe of Sharbat Kausar
Sharbat Kausar is the most preferred drink in Pakistan. Add 25 ml in 200 ml or one glass of water. Stir it well and let it cool in the refrigerator. You can also add Sharbat Kausar to your favorite sweet dish as a flavor.
Benefits of Sharbat Kausar
- If you are facing dehydration, Sharbat Kausar is a solution to your problem. It rehydrates your body. It is best to use in hot and moist weather.
- Drinking 2-3 glasses of Sharbat Kausar helps in reducing the temperature of the human body. It not only hydrates your body but also gives you other health benefits. Hence, it maintains homeostasis, mainly osmoregulation and thermoregulation.
- Heartburn is tough to deal with. Sharbat Kausar is a complete package as it has diuretic and antioxidant properties. It maintains your heart rate and blood pressure. It also reduces heartburn as it is antacid.
- A relief to all anemic patients as it can treat your iron deficiency.
- Most people get diarrhea in summer due to bacterial or viral infections. It prevents nausea and diarrhea.
- A skin solution to your problem; cleans your blood and wipes off the acne.
[porto_product view=”list” product id=”3578″]
Sharbat Bazoori Motadil
Sharbat Bazoori Motadil is refreshing to drink and beneficial for treating liver, kidney, and gallbladder disease. Tukhme Khayaren (Cucumis Sativus) and Cichorium intybus are the fundamental ingredients. Cichorium intybus is also known as Chicory (Bazoori) and has medicinal uses.
“Cichorium intybus, commonly known as chicory, is well known as a coffee substitute but is also widely used medicinally to treat various ailments ranging from wounds to diabetes.” a research-based work has composed it.
Benefits of Bazoori (Cichorium intybus)
The main ingredient of Sharbat Bazoori Motadil has marvels of pharmacological and Unani approach. It has various benefits to human health, and it’s also economically friendly. Let’s discuss the benefits.
- It is undoubtedly used for treating upset stomach, loss of appetite, and some digestive issues.
- Like other herbs, it has diuretic and antioxidant properties. It also treats heartburn.
- Certainly, chicory plays a vital role in treating the liver, gallbladder, kidney, and urinary bladder. It eases urination and treats urinary tract infections.
- The crushed leaves of chicory also treat skin inflammation. Hence, it’s an inflammatory drug.
Benefits of Tukhme Khayaren (Cucumis Sativus)
Sharbat Bazoori Motadil mainly comprises Tukhme Khayaren (Cucumis Sativus). Following are the benefits:
- Cucumber seeds treat most skin problems, mainly sunburn, dry skin, tanning, wrinkles.
- They improve the overall function of the digestive system.
- Do you want to strengthen your gums and teeth? If yes, chew a specific amount of cucumber seeds.
Recipe of Sharbat Bazoori Motadil
For the soothing and cooling effect to the body, add two tablespoons of Sharbat e Bazoori in 200 ml or one glass of water. It’s best to serve cold. You can have it as flavored syrup on sweet dishes and even fruits.
Benefits of Sharbat Bazoori Motadil
- The active component is Tukhme Khayaren (Cucumis Sativus) that detoxifies the body and leaves a soothing and cooling effect on the human body. Diuretic properties of the component promote diuresis. If you are experiencing infection of the kidneys, ureter, bladder, and urethra, Sharbat Bazoori Motadil is the best to take as a treatment.
- Are you combating arrhythmia? It helps in reducing the amount of fluid in your blood vessels that ensure normal blood pressure. It also keeps your heart from pumping blood effectively throughout your body.
- Scorching summer mainly causes dehydration. Bazoori Motadil also quenches thirst that peps you up, protects you from heat and sunstroke, and protects and prevents gastritis.
- It also eliminates the burning sensation in the eyes.
[porto_product view=”list” product id=”2152″]
If you want to stay hydrated and healthy in summer, try our nutrition-rich Sharbat collection. With these nutritionally beneficial Sharbat, you’ll stay healthy in the scorching summer. Feel free to ask anything.