Hakim Ajmal Khan Practices
Hakim Muhammad Ajmal Khan is the son of Hakim Mushir Nabi Khan. With his efforts and expertise in business, he changed the whole system of Dawakhana Hakim Ajmal Khan. He currently holds the title of Assistant Director at Dawakhana Hakim Ajmal Khan. It is the result of the efforts of Hakeem Ajmal Khan that the Dawakhana is developing and expanding. Hakim Ajmal Khan introduced a new innovative process to the Dawakhana where thousands of patients are treated and recovered on a daily basis. Also, like his ancestors, he regularly checks patients at Gulberg Matab.
He got his primary education from Aitchison College Lahore in GCE O Levels and GCSE A Levels. He also holds degrees of;
- Bachelors in Business Studies from Kingston University, London, UK (2006-2010).
- Economics and Business Degree from University of Vienna (2008 – 2009)
- Masters in Business Administration from Cardiff University, Wales (2011)
- Holistic Health Practitioner and Master Herbalist Diploma from Natural Healing Institute, California, USA (2019)
- Certified Hypnotherapist from the National Guild of Hypnotists 2005
- Fazil Tibb-o-Jarahat from the National Council of Tibb (2017)
- REIKI Healer Certification (2006)
Timings at Gulberg Matab
- Days: Monday to Saturday
- Evening Timings: 05:00 P.M. to 06:00 P.M.
- Experience: 04 Years
Timings at Kot Lakh Pat Matab
- Afternoon: 03:00 P.M. to 04:00 P.M