- What payment methods are accepted?
The methods that you can use for the payment of the delivery are through:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Visa/ Mastercard
- Bank Transfer
- Can I get cash on delivery for products that I order?
None of the orders are dispatched unless and until an advance payment has been paid.
- Can I order from any other sites/pages for your products too?
We only claim responsibility for the products ordered through our official website and therefore, do not support any other site/page promoting or selling our products, hence, we are not responsible for the products purchased from any other site than ours.
- What is the delivery method?
The method for delivery of products is through Leopard Courier Service or Pakistan Post which will deliver your order at your doorstep.
- How can I track my order?
Leopard Courier Services and Pakistan Post provide a tracking number and a portal. Once the order has departed for the delivery location, you will receive a text of your tracking id on your given contact number. You can track your order by visiting the official sites of Leopard Courier Services or Pakistan Post, insert the tracking number and it will show the details of your order.
- How much time the product could take to get delivered?
The standard delivery time is 4-7working days. Once the order is place, you will receive it in next 3-4 working days.
- What should I do if my order is late than the delivery time?
Once the order is placed, it will take 4-7 working days or the order to be received but if in case the order is late than the delivery time, then you can track the status of your order using the tracking ID that will be provided to you on your contact number or contact the main office for further information.
- Can your products be delivered in any other country?
The product delivery service is till yet not available in other countries.
- What will happen if the product is not delivered or the delivery is late?
In case if the order is not delivered or it is late, the payment will be refunded within 10 days after verification.
- Are your products safe to use?
All products manufactured at Dawakhana Hakim Ajmal Khan have specified expiry date. The products are safe to use till the mentioned date of expiry. Any allergy or reaction shown by the body may be due to the inefficiency of the body to adapt the medicine. In any case, use of the product should be ceased until net checkup.
- Are there any side effects of your products?
All the products are labeled with their expiry date. If any allergy or reaction is experienced, it may be due to the inability of the body to adapt the product. In any case, use of the product should be ceased.
- Can you recommend me what products should I use?
You can take the help of virtual Hakeem available on our website. By the assistance of our Virtual Hakeem, you may be able to get the right solution for your problem.
- Are your products made of natural ingredients?
All the products manufactured in the factory are made from natural herbs and ingredients. The manufacturing, packing and dispatch of the product are done under completely hygienic environment.
- Is there any expiry of your products?
The expiry dates of the products are labeled on every product.
- Are your products refundable?
There is no refund policy at Dawakhana Hakim Ajmal Khan.
- Is there any exchange options in products?
There is no exchange policy at Dawakhana Hakim Ajmal Khan.
Medically Related Questions.
- Can I mix antibiotics and herbs?
It is not suggested to mix antibiotics and herbs.
- Can I get prescription without any appointment, while sitting at home?
You can avail the facility of Virtual Hakeem present on our official website for prescription of your problems while sitting at home.
- What should I do if I’m in a very critical condition?
It is advised to not to use any medications without a professionals consent. In any critical condition, it is suggested to visit the nearest hospital for further aid.
- Are herbal medicines long lasting remedies?
All herbal medicines are labeled with their specific expiry date. It is advised not to use products after the date of expiry.
- How long is a prescription valid?
A prescription is valid for a single time use only.
- My medical reports are 6 months old are they still valid?
They are valid and can be added into the medical history.
- Can I get an online prescription by virtual Hakeem if I’m very critical?
In critical conditions, it is suggested to visit the nearest hospital for proper aid.
- How much time a virtual Hakeem can take to prescribe medicine?
Virtual Hakeem can prescribe the medicine under 24 hours according to the problems enlisted.
- Are you certified?
All products of Dawakhana Hakim Ajmal are certified by the Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan, Ministry of Health, TUV, ISO 9001, and from Punjab Food Authority.
- Where are you located?
The address of Dawakhana Hakim Ajmal khan is 155-M, Quaid-e-Azam Industrial Estate, Lahore – Pakistan. For every official matab address are mention on website.
- What are your working hours?
The working hours are from 9 to 5. You can contact anytime from 9 to 5 and get your appointment.