Erectile Dysfunction (Istirkha-e-Qazeeb) & Sexual Debility (Zo’f-e-Bah)
Erectile Dysfunction (Istirkha-e- Qazeeb) is the weakness to get a firm erection during sexual intercourse. This male health condition is also called impotence. Having erectile dysfunction symptoms is a common problem. Causes of occasional erectile dysfunction can be varied, but it usually is because of physical and mental stress. Erectile dysfunction is a common disease. Almost all adult men have trouble getting or keeping an erection sometimes in their lives. Typically, the erection problem goes away with little or no treatment, but for some men, it can be an ongoing problem. This is called erectile dysfunction (Istirkha-e- Qazeeb).
This male health issue can cause sexual dissatisfaction, embarrassment, and at the end, men will start avoiding sexual intercourse due to the stress and emotional pain, ruining the relationship associated with the erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction can happen because of physical and mental health problems at any phase of the erection process. An erection is the consequence of increased blood flow into the male sex organ. This blood flow is usually enthused by either sexual thoughts or direct contact with the male sex organ.
An erection process ends when the muscles of the male organ contract and the accrued blood can stream out through the veins of the male sex organ.
What Is Sexual Debility (Zo’f-e- Bah)?
Sexual debility (zo’f-e-bah) is a common male health problem and can affect men of all ages. The term sexual debility refers to a problem during any phase of sexual intercourse that prevents the man from experiencing pleasure and satisfaction.
Erectile Dysfunction Can Occur
- When the blood flow in the male sex organ is constrained.
- The nerves in the male sex organ are damaged.
- When stress levels are higher due to some emotional reasons
- When patient experience some severe health disease, such as heart disease, blood pressure problems and diabetes.
Some Considerations About Erectile Dysfunction /Sexual Debility
- Erectile Dysfunction is frequently the after-effect of diseases or medical conditions that become common with age. It can likewise be a side effect of medicines. Other potential causes for erectile dysfunction incorporate stress, depression, relationship issues with partner, and despondency.
- Apart from diseases, another age-related issue that can cause erectile dysfunction is slow communication, and this can damage the tissues in male sex organs or possibly cause them to be less elastic.
- As stated above, cardiovascular diseases can also be the cause of erectile dysfunction. The clogged arteries of cardiovascular patients affect the blood flow throughout the body and can also change the blood flow in the male sex organ veins.
Interesting Facts About Erectile Dysfunction/Sexual Debility
- Men with erectile dysfunction sometimes don’t have erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction mostly affects older age men as compared to young men. This implies that getting an erection has become complicated and is more exasperating than it used to be; however, it’s not unattainable.
- Erections happen early. Male fetuses can experience erections in the womb.
- The medications usually prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction don’t always work. The ratio of the effectiveness of these medications only works about two-thirds of cases.
- Additionally, some erectile dysfunction cases require high doses of medicines that can also impair some other male health functions.
- Erectile dysfunction can be a signal of some serious health issue, such as atherosclerosis, high cholesterol problems, heart diseases, as well as diabetes.
Symptoms Of Erectile Dysfunction & Sexual Debility (Zo’f-e- Bah)
- Having trouble in getting an erection
- Having trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
- Low level of energy
- Lack of sexual desire
Medical Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction & Sexual Debility
- High blood pressure
- Heart or thyroid conditions
- Clogged arteries (atherosclerosis)
- Nervous system disorders, such as multiple sclerosis or Parkinson disease
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Penile or spinal cord injury
- Low testosterone levels
- Nerve damage from prostate surgery
- Surgery for bladder cancer
- Nicotine, alcohol, or cocaine use
- Recreational drug use
- Hypoactive sexual disorder
- Sexual aversion disorder
- Systemic illness
- History of sexual abuse
- Hormonal problems such as hyperthyroidism
- Stressful life
Emotional Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction & Sexual Debility
- Poor communication with your partner.
- Feelings of doubt and failure.
- Other sexual dysfunction (fear of humiliation)
- Stress, fear, anxiety, or anger.
- Expecting too much from your partner.
Risk Factors For Erectile Dysfunction & Sexual debility
These following risk factors can make it difficult for you to get or keep an erection and can cause erectile dysfunction or sexual debility.
- Poor or unhealthy diet
- Smoking habits
- Alcohol consumption
- Drug consumption
- Desk-bound lifestyle
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Stress or depression
- Relationship issues
- Psychological issues
Health Tips For Erectile Dysfunction
- Eat a healthy diet
- Exercise regularly
- Quit smoking
- Deal with stress and relationship issues
- Pay attention to your vascular health
- A trim waistline is considered suitable for health
How To Manage Erectile Dysfunction Using Unani Medicine
Unani system of medicine is endowed with perfect healing and recovery procedures and medications of all sexual disorders. The ancient Unani scholars firmly believe that Unani Medicinal System reached an iconic status due to its treatment proficiency in the treatment of sexual disorders, especially erectile dysfunction (Istirkha-e- Qazeeb).
You will find many Unani medications for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Unani medicines that Unani scholars have suggested in their manuscripts long before are valuable and efficient. However, if erectile dysfunction (Istirkha-e- Qazeeb) is caused by another medical problem, such as hypertension, diabetes, or something else, you can improve your erection problems, by treating that health condition first.
You can also make some changes to your lifestyle. For instance, if you are smoking, quitting may help to some extent, losing weight and also reducing alcohol intake can help.
If the symptoms of erectile dysfunction are associated with anxiety and stress, getting psychotherapist assistance can be helpful.
Single Unani Herbs Used For Erectile Dysfunction
- Panax ginseng (Panax quinquefolius)
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- Asgand Nagori (Withania Somnifera)
- Khar-E-Khasak (Tribulus terrestris Linn.)
- Salab Misri (Orchis Latifolia)
- Salab Panja (Dactylorhiza)
- Musli Siyah (Curculigo Orchioides)
- Tukham Talmakhana (Hygrophila Seeds)
Herbal Compounds Used For Erectile Dysfunction
- V2 AjmaliMajun Raig Mahi
- Majun Arad Khurma
- Roghan Beer Bahuti Khas
- Tila Muqqawi Sharifi
- Majun Muqawwi Mumsik
- Tila Khas No. 1
- Akseer Kiram
- Ilmas Kimiyavi
- Majun Mughalliz Jawahar
- Majun Murraweh-ul-Arwah
EndNote: Unani drugs should be taken under the guidance of a certified Unani Physician. To get optimum results, patients are required to follow the regimen strictly.