Akseer Kiram, effective herbal medicine for the treatment of oligospermia or low sperm count problems in men. Akseer Kiram not only stimulates the production of sperms but enables a man to reproduce naturally.
This purely herbal medicine activates the pituitary gland to develop two types of hormones in men; luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulation hormone (FSH). A higher-level of luteinizing and follicle-stimulating hormones can improve sperm count, motility, and morphology.
The major component used in the formation of Akseer Kiram is Tribulus Terrestris, also known as puncture vine. In Unani Medicine System, the Tribulus Terrestris is used to treat infertility issues in men and women both.
Benefits Of Akseer Kiram
Not only increases the sperm count, but also enhances sex drive, longer and harder erections, more energy, increased muscle mass and weight loss, ramps up stamina and staying power, and increases sexual confidence.
Men suffering from male health issues, such as erectile dysfunction (ED) that lowers the sperm count due to their bad habits and malpractices can also get Akseer Kiram for optimum fertility. It has been used successfully over the last hundred years to cure male health issues and increase fertility and improve the reproductive system.
Castoreum is a substance gathered from the beavers found in Canada, Europe, and Siberia. (WebMD). It is a gel-form substance obtained from the lower orifice of the alimentary canal (rectum) of the beavers. In Unani Medicine System, it’s been used to treat numerous ailments including epilepsy, sleep disorder, pain, and anxiety. (Oldham, 2016).
It amplifies the seminal emissions with immense fieriness. medicine for low sperm count treatment It is also of benefit in chorea (an abnormal involuntary movement disorder), convulsions (sudden irregular movement of body caused by contraction of muscles), dysmenorrhoea in women along with abdominal cramps, indigestion, gastric or flatulence problems, hysteria caused by emotionally overcharged behavior, paralysis, especially for the loss of muscle tone and function, pregnancy, vomiting, as well as in homeopathy for sexual debility.
The Castoreum helps in restoring the hormone production, increases the activity and mobility of the ejaculation – helps restore the menstrual cycle in women, normalize hormonal levels, eliminates pain and spasm, improves sexual dysfunction in both men and women, helps in eradicating pain from the body, alleviates infections.
Additionally, the Castoreum has also been used as a herbal remedy to improve the immune system against different viral illnesses. (Yudov, 2018).
Chlorophytum Arundinaceum (Safed Musli)
Chlorophytum borivilianum (known as Safed Musli) is a herb from Ayurveda in the Rasayana class of imperativeness and life span advancing herbs, touted to be a sexual enhancer just as a tonic (guide) for diabetes, irritation, and used to purposefully expand body resistance. In certain cases, this plant is called Herbal Viagra.
It has some detailed utilization postpartum in part due to preventing depression and about as a galactagogue (milk creation enhancer). (Patel, 2018).
The root tuber of this small, the herb is used for its versatile Shukrala (beneficial effect on male sexual health), Rasayana (adaptogenic activity), and Balya (general health tonic) properties. (Panja, 2013).
It has been used as an aphrodisiac and sexual herbal medicine in Ayurveda long ago. Safed Musli contains a protein that contracts the muscles of the corpus cavernous upon activation, and its inhibition should aid in erections. (Patel, 2018). This herb has been in wide clinical and social use for its advantages in male sexual wellbeing. Attributable to its checked clinical outcomes, Safed Musli is being advanced as homegrown Viagra.
Trial considers reaffirming its job in sexual behavior, spermatogenic activity, and immunomodulatory action, hostile to stress, and against oxidant exercises. Clinical preliminaries likewise confirm its positive effect on sexual behavior, sperm count, etc. (Panja, 2013).
Studies show that Safed Musli also benefits to erections has also been noted in diabetic (the state of diabetes is highly associated with impairment to sexuality, up to 90% of men). Studies also show Safed Musli increases the sperm count. (Patel, 2018). Akseer Kiram eliminates the sexual debility by activating the male reproductive organs and increases the sperm count.
Chlorophytum borivilianum has restorative applications in Ayurvedic medication. For the most part, it is viewed as awesome to expand general body immunity. medicine for low sperm count treatment Its sexual enhancer properties have demonstrated particularly helpful for the individuals experiencing Erectile Dysfunction and to expand male strength.
It has spermatogenic properties and accommodating in restoring impotency as they are rich in glycosides. Its underlying foundations are broadly utilized for different remedial applications in the Ayurvedic and Unani frameworks of medication. It is known to fix numerous physical sickness and shortcomings. (Payal Sharma, 2017).
It is utilized to fix physical sickness and weakness, as an aphrodisiac and revitalizer, as general sex medicine, solution for diabetes, joint inflammation and expanding body resistance, therapeutic for natal and postnatal issues, for ailment and joint stiffness, increment lactation in breastfeeding, additionally utilized in diarrhea, dysentery, gonorrhea, as well as leucorrhea. It has spermatogenic properties and is also found helpful in relieving impotency. (Payal Sharma, 2017).
Chlorophytum borivilianum has additionally been acclaimed for its antidiabetic action generally. In an ongoing report, the herb was read for its antidiabetic action against streptozocin instigated diabetes. (Payal Sharma, 2017). Chlorophytum borivilianum additionally improves the lipid digestion in hypercholesterolemia condition.
Similarly, the proximity of fructans could be considered as the major contributing factor in better administration of hypercholesterolemia. Notably, expanded HDL-cholesterol levels have a defensive role in cardiovascular infections. (Payal Sharma, 2017).
The tuber extract of Chlorophytum borivilianum has antistress effects. The fluid concentrate of Chlorophytum borivilianum helps in reducing the ulcer and also adrenal organ weight successfully. The studies show that Chlorophytum Borivilianum contains cytotoxic steroidal glycosides, saponinchloromaloside-A, as well as spirostanol-pentaglycosides grasping beta-D-apiofuranose that are capable of chemical concoctions for anticancer properties. (Payal Sharma, 2017).
The benefits of Chlorophytum borivilianum include:
- It’s very useful for asthmatic patients, boosts the energy, as well as strengthens the immune system.
- During pregnancy, it is used as a nutritive tonic for the fetus and mother both. The herb recharges the liquids of the body during parturition.
- It’s also used to control and put off obesity, and help reduce the obesity side effects.
- It’s used in the treatment of chronicmedicine for low sperm count treatment leucorrhea and also prevents premature ejaculation.
- Regular usage of the Safed Musli reduces hepatic, lipid profiles, and plasma.
- Gives the capacity to keep up the erection all through the sexual demonstration. Improves the semen quality. Expands sperm check significantly (Plays a crucial job in Fertility). It also increases the recurrence of climax. Additionally, it takes care of erectile dysfunction issues.
- Utilized for quicker recuperation for the second climax, gives additional time, additional joy, as well as additional fulfillment in a sexual act. It also controls untimely discharge. Improves and advances general prosperity and essentialness. It is also supportive in drag out execution builds moxie. Similarly useful for male and female, increments sexual certainty.
- For ladies to overcome sexual desire and conquer disappointment and shame over sexual brokenness, improves vitality, veganism’s (snugness of Vagina), for vaginal dryness, improves physical force and endurance, improves vaginal lubrication, menopause, benefits in unnecessary menstrual bleeding.
- for hormonal changes and imbalance, gives full medicine for low sperm count treatment sexual fulfillment all through the sexual demonstration, improves and advances general prosperity and essentialness, and creates interest towards the sexual demonstration as well as expands charisma. (Payal Sharma, 2017).
- Safed Musli is showing up in supplements promoted for bodybuilding. (WebMD, SAFED MUSLI).
Tribulus Terrestris is a little verdant plant. It’s called a cut vine, Gokshura, caltrop, as well as goat’s head. It cultivated in numerous spots, including portions of Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. (Tinsley, 2017).
Both the roots and products of the plant have been utilized restoratively in Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Ayurveda, as well as Unani Medicinal System. Customarily, individuals have utilized this plant for an assortment of potential impacts, including treatment to improve libido (sex drive), keep the urinary tract healthy and functioning as well as for the swelling treatment.
(Tinsley, 2017). Tribulus Terrestris is considered as a diuretic and aphrodisiac, used for urolithiasis, and sexual dysfunctions. (Thirunavukkarasu M. Sellandi, 2012).
Infertility is an issue of worldwide extents, influencing on a normal 8-12% of couples around the world. Ongoing investigations have shown that the commonness of Oligozoospermia is very high in Pakistan and India. Oligozoospermia is a fundamental issue where the sperm count is beneath 20 million/ml. (
Thirunavukkarasu M. Sellandi, 2012). Studies also show that Tribulus Terrestris is very effective in Oligozoospermia, corroborated with a definite improvement in the total sperm count. (Thirunavukkarasu M. Sellandi, 2012).
Today, Tribulus Terrestris is broadly utilized as a general wellbeing supplement, just as in supplements that guarantee to expand testosterone levels. (Tinsley, 2017). The Tribulus Terrestris shows significant improvement in sex drive and erectile dysfunction. (Thirunavukkarasu M. Sellandi, 2012).
Research has discovered that Tribulus Terrestris improves libido in ladies and men with diminished sex drives, treatment for erectile dysfunction, with higher portions seeming, to be progressively useful. (Tinsley, 2017).
The results show significant improvement in the immune system, improves brain function have an anti-depressant effect. Test-tube research has shown a possible anti-cancer effect. (Tinsley, 2017).
Studies show that taking Tribulus can improve sexual involvement with ladies who have sexual dysfunction or low sexual desire. Taking Tribulus appears to improve sexual desire, excitement, and sensation, capacity to arrive at the climax, and lubrication, as well as sexual solace. Early research likewise shows that taking Tribulus can improve sexual fulfillment in men with erectile dysfunction. (WebMD, TRIBULUS).
- Studies show that taking Tribulus Terrestris extract by mouth reduces the symptom of angina.
- Taking Tribulus Terrestris reduces the enlarged prostate and urinary tract.
- A study shows taking Tribulus Terrestris improves menopause symptoms like depression, tiredness, vaginal dryness.
- It’s beneficial in premature ejaculation with other herbs. (WebMD, TRIBULUS)
- Tribulus is also used for kidney problems, including kidney stones, painful urination, and for kidney disorder called Bright’s disease.
- Beneficial for involuntary release of semen without orgasm (spermatorrhoea).
- Used for heart and circulatory system problems, including chest pain, high blood pressure, hypertension, high cholesterol, and “tired blood” (anemia).
- Used in digestive issues, including colic, intestinal gas (flatulence), constipation, and to expel intestinal parasitic worms.
- It is used to treat inflammation medicine for low sperm count treatment of the mouth (stomatitis) as well as a sore throat.
- Helpful in cancer, especially nose tumors.
- It also can be used as an astringent, tonic, and mood enhancer.
- Tribulus Terrestris is most ordinarily observed as a male herb; anyway, look into has discovered that it significantly improves sexual execution and affectability for most ladies.
- This Ayurvedic herb has been shown for use in sexual well-being for a long time. Tribulus has been found to lighten manifestations of menopause, for example, hot flushes, depression, and emotional instability.
- Normal utilization of this herb during the menopause can treat the loss of sexual enthusiasm as of now. This powerful herb may invigorate medicine for low sperm count treatment androgen receptors in the cerebrum, helping the body react emphatically to hormones, for example, testosterone.
- Even though testosterone is related to men’s without well-being testosterone creation in ladies additionally positively affects drive. (Herbs).
Aleksic, A. (2020, 1 16). Tribulus Terrestris Benefits, Side Effects & Dosage. Retrieved from https://selfhacked.com/: https://selfhacked.com/blog/tribulus-terrestris/
Herbs, I. (n.d.). Tribulus Terrestris Benefits. Retrieved from https://www.indigo-herbs.co.uk/: https://www.indigo-herbs.co.uk/natural-health-guide/benefits/tribulus-terrestris
Homeopathy, T. N. (n.d.). Castoreum. Retrieved from https://www.homeopathycenter.org/: https://www.homeopathycenter.org/remedy/castoreum
Oldham, D. (2016, 2 17). Is Castoreum Bad For You? Retrieved from https://www.isitbadforyou.com/: https://www.isitbadforyou.com/questions/is-castoreum-bad-for-you
Panja, S. K. (2013). Clinical evaluation of root tubers of Shweta Musali (Chlorophytum borivilianum L.) and its effect on semen and testosterone. AYU (An International Quarterly Journal of Research in Ayurveda), 273–275.
Patel, K. (2018, June 14). Research Breakdown on Chlorophytum borivilianum. Retrieved from https://examine.com/: https://examine.com/supplements/chlorophytum-borivilianum/research/
Payal Sharma, K. K. (2017). Chlorophytum borivilianum (Safed Musli): A Vital Herbal Drug. International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Research.
Thirunavukkarasu M. Sellandi, A. B. (2012). Clinical study of Tribulus Terrestris Linn. in Oligozoospermia: A double-blind study. AYU (An International Quarterly Journal of Research in Ayurveda, 356–364.
Tinsley, G. (2017, 10 5). Does Tribulus Terrestris Work? An Evidence-Based Look. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/tribulus-terrestris
WebMD. (n.d.). CASTOREUM. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/: https://www.webmd.com/
WebMD. (n.d.). SAFED MUSLI. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1268/safed-musli
WebMD. (n.d.). TRIBULUS. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-39/tribulus
Yudov, M. (2018, 7 15). Castoreum: What Do Beavers, Bees, Narcissus & Aspirin Have in Common? Retrieved from https://www.fragrantica.com/: https://www.fragrantica.com/news/Castoreum-What-Do-Beavers-Bees-Narcissus-Aspirin-Have-in-Common–11119.html